Health, Safety Security and Environment
(HSSE) Policy Statement
Libyan oil technology services company has the commitment to conduct business in a manner that does not harm people or the environment. This includes.
- Measurable HSSE Goals promoting continual improvement toward zero incidents and the prevention of pollution.
- Visible management commitment, effective communication and training to ensure environmental protection, and the safety and health of our employees and the community.
- Line management accountability for HSSE matters and the individual contribution of all employees.
- Recognition by all Employees and contractors that safety and environmental protection is a condition of employment and that they are responsible for their safety and the safety of those around them.
- Integration of HSSE considerations, including identifying and controlling risks and impacts into our business decisions, plans and operations.
- Periodic Audits and reviews of HSSE system and performance will improve the performance.
- Compliance with applicable local and international Legislation, Regulations and relevant industry standards. Libyan Oil Technology Services Company is responsible and committed to the health and safety and security of people and the protection of the environment while supplying services in safe and sustainable manner. We firmly believe this commitment adds value to our customers, employees and community.